Group Benefits Orientations
If you wish to attend a benefits orientation, please contact a benefits specialist to reserve a space at any of the orientations offered (see below). Orientations with no reservations are automatically cancelled. Benefits staff travel to sites listed below to conduct orientations. Please contact a Benefits Specialist if special arrangements are required.
- Group Benefits Orientations have been scheduled as a convenient way for benefits eligible employees to learn about PCC benefits options (locations, dates and times are listed below.)
- These orientations generally last about 1-1/2 to 2 hours and all new employees who are benefits eligible are encouraged to contact the benefits team to reserve a seat at one of the orientations listed in the table below.
- Employees who are not new to the college, but who wish to review benefits information are also welcome to contact us and attend one of these informational meetings.
- Individuals may attend any of the orientations regardless of which campus they work on, and spouses or domestic partners are also welcome to attend these informational meetings.
Note: If you do not elect benefits within 31 days of benefits eligibility, you will be automatically assigned to Moda Medical Plan E, self only.You may not change this election until Open Enrollment. No default dental or vision insurance will be assigned, and you may not add dental or vision insurance until Open Enrollment unless you have a Qualified Status Change. If you do not enroll in dental and/or vision coverage when first eligible, you will have a one-year waiting period for dental and vision services not considered preventive. If you enroll in the dental or vision plans or add previously OEBB-eligible dependents to the dental and vision plans due to a loss of other coverage, you will not be subject to a waiting period.
Schedule of Orientations by Campus
- June 12, 2014, 9:00am
- July 9, 2014, 9:00am
- August 6, 2014, 9:00am
- September 10, 2014, 9:00am
- June 3, 2014, 9:00am
- July 1, 2014, 9:00am
- August 5, 2014, 9:00am
- September 9, 2014, 9:00am
- June 10, 2014, 2:00pm
- July 10, 2014, 2:00pm
- August 12, 2014, 2:00pm
- September 11, 2014, 2:00pm