Group Auto, Homeowners and Renter's Insurance
- Eligible employees
- include full-time and part-time: Faculty*, Classified, Managerial, Academic Professionals, Confidentials. (*Part-time Faculty cannot opt for payroll deduction; they must pay company directly.)
MetLife Auto & Home is a voluntary group auto and home benefit program that provides you with access to insurance coverage for your personal insurance needs. Policies available include: auto, landlord’s rental dwelling, condo, mobile/motor home, renters, recreational vehicle, boat, and personal excess liability (“umbrella”) policies.
The program gives you access to special group rates and policy discounts. You could also benefit from these program features:
- One easy-to-remember, toll-free number for all your insurance needs, such as receiving free insurance quotes, making changes to your policy or just asking questions
- 24-hour claim reporting
- Extended customer service hours, including weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Coverage you can take with you should you retire or leave the company for another reason
- Enhanced product coverages that are built into every auto policy
You can choose to have your premiums automatically deducted from your paycheck or checking account.* With these options, insurance premiums are spread throughout the policy term with no down payments, interest charges or service fees (a down payment is required in some instances). Other payment options are available including mortgagee billing for home insurance.
Since everyone’s insurance policies renew at different times during the year, you can apply for group auto and home insurance at any time by calling 1-800-438-6388, or visiting https://metautobenefitsapp.metlife.com/. Your company name is Portland Community College, and the access code is 0M0 (zero-M-zero). If you would prefer to talk or meet with a local representative, then call David Zopf at 503-658-3019 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Insurance Consultant will provide you with free, no-obligation premium quotes. If you choose to switch, a consultant can help you apply for insurance while you're on the phone. Please have your current insurance policy with you when you call.