Mandatory Open Enrollment 2013-2014
Open Enrollment is mandatory for all participants in 2013. You have from August 15, 2013, to September 15, 2013, at 5pm to complete your enrollment on the online MyOEBB system.
Many of the benefit plans are changing. All employees, retirees and COBRA participants must enroll online this year. PCC will maila bright-yellow envelope with detailed information to your home in August. Please read the materials and go online to enroll or opt out by 5 pm September 15, 2013. Open Enrollment is your opportunity to:
- Change your plan selection for medical, vision and/or dental.
- Add or delete coverage for yourself, your spouse/domestic partner (DP) and/or child(ren).
- Update personal information such as address, phone number and dependent coverage if there have been any changes during the plan year.
- Opt out of PCC coverage. You must have other group medical coverage to opt out of PCC medical insurance. Part-time faculty members may opt out if they have individual or group medical coverage.
- Enroll in or change your optional life insurance or accidental death and dismemberment.
- Enroll in Unum Long-Term Care insurance or make changes to your Unum LTC plan.
- Change your CNA Long-Term Care insurance elections (current CNA enrollees only). Contact CNA at 1-800-528-4582 to make changes.
Note: Open Enrollment for flexible spending accounts (FSA) is in November, and FSAs are effective in January 2014. Information will be sent to all eligible employees in November.