The PCC Foundation Scholarship workshops provide information about the online application process and what elements help create a competitive scholarship application. The PCC Foundation Scholarship Application will open online December 1st, and the deadline is March 1st at 11:59pm. This application will be to receive a scholarship to help pay for PCC tuition, fees and books for the 2015-2016 school year.
The first hour of each workshop will be focused on the online process of how to complete your application, and the second hour will be a writing workshop to help you get your essays started. If you have further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you!
Keep checking back for additional dates and times as they get scheduled.
- Tuesday, November 18, 3-5pm – HT 113B
- Tuesday, December 2nd, 12-2pm – LIB 204
- Tuesday, January 13, 3-5pm – HT 113B
- Monday, February 16, 9-11am – LIB 204
- Friday, November 21, 10-12pm – Student Center (SC) 201
- Wednesday, December 3, 2-4pm – Student Center (SC) 205
- Monday, January 12, 2015, 12-2pm – Student Union (SU) 203
- Thursday, February 19, 2015, 3-5pm – Student Union (SU) 203
- Thursday, November 20, 9-11am – Tabor Hall 138
- Friday, December 5, 10-12pm – Tabor Hall 138
- Thursday, January 15, 3-5pm – Mt. Scott Hall 200
- Tuesday, February 17, 3-5pm – Mt. Scott Hall 200
- Wednesday, November 19, 3-5pm – NC Room 112
- Tuesday, January 20, 1-3pm – NC Room 112
Rock Creek Campus
- Monday, December 8, 1-3pm – Building 7 Room 104
- Wednesday, January 14, 3-5 pm – Building 7, Room 107
- Friday, January 23, 10am-12pm – Building 7, Room 104
- Wednesday, February 18, 9-11am – Building 2, Room 243
- To be Determined.
Online scholarship help
Our educational website can help with essay writing, submitting transcripts, asking for references, and more: Your Scholarship Application Guide.