Engineering: Multiple Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you must meet all the criteria for at least one of the scholarships listed below.
Bonneville Power Administration
One award for $500
- Majoring in Electronic Engineering Technology
- Completed 12 credits at PCC by the end of Winter 2013
- US Citizen
- 2.5 GPA
Four awards for $500
- Must be enrolled in Facilities Maintenance or HVAC or Pre-apprenticeship or Pre-trades or MT Solar Voltaic or EET Renewable Energy or EET Wireless programs.
- Completed at least one course in the program by the end of Winter 2013.
SolarWorld Walt Ratterman
Three awards for $2,000
- Pursuing a degree.
- Preference will be given to women and students of minority heritage.
- Enrolled in Microelectronic Technology or Electronic Engineering Technology
One award for $1,000
- Enrolled in PCCs Civil Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology program, known jointly as the CMET program