When you make a gift to the PCC Foundation, the value of your dollar extends far beyond one person or one opportunity. PCC strengthens Oregon's economy by contributing $1.2 billion a year in added income as a result of job skills obtained at PCC. Your investment supports the future of our entire region, bringing the power of higher education within reach for thousands of people.
There are many giving options
Whether you are looking to make a cash donation or you need help with a more complicated gift, we’re here to help you make opportunity happen:
- Give Online
- You can give right now by using our simple online form.
- Contact Us Directly
- Learn how give by mail, or over the phone. It's easy!
- Donate securities
- We can help you donate securities like stocks and bonds, providing you with immediate benefits.
- Estate Planning
- Planned gifts require more preparation than an outright cash donation, but can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Establish a scholarship
- It’s easier than you might think to establish a PCC Foundation scholarship. Discover how to create a scholarship and support deserving students, by visiting How to Establish a Scholarship.
- Support our General Program Fund or a specific Program Fund for Excellence
- Donating to a fund for excellence supports specific programs and college initiatives.
- Donate in-kind
- The Foundation accepts gifts that are identified as college needs or items that can be readily converted to cash.
- PCC Payroll Deduction
- Payroll deduction is a great way to give. You can choose to donate one hour's pay, or a specified amount each month.
Your employer may match your gift. Check with your company to see if they offer this benefit. This is an excellent way to multiply your contribution.