PCC FOUNDATION Gala
Thank you for making An Evening for Opportunity 2013 a SUCCESS!
With the hits of Motown providing the soundtrack to the evening, more than 600 community members gathered at the Portland Marriott Hotel on May 18th to raise money for student scholarships and toast Dr. Preston Pulliams as he retires as president from Portland Community College. We are so pleased to announce that thanks to the outstanding generosity of our guests and supporters, the second annual Evening for Opportunity gala benefit was a tremendous success: More than $345,000 was raised on behalf of deserving students seeking to achieve their dreams through the power of a PCC education. Moreover, Dr. Pulliams extends his personal gratitude for the outpouring of well-wishes at this special event.
Be sure to view scenes from this spectacul ar event, and watch the video tribute to Dr. Pulliams:
Save the date:
Next year's Evening for Opportunity is Saturday, May 17, 2014!
Watch for information and sponsorship opportunities coming soon!
- Yoshida Family
- Max and Carol Lyons
- Dr. Preston and Joan Pulliams
- Marion Levitan and Howard Werth
- PCC Cascade Campus President's Table – Dr. Algie Gatewood
- PCC Rock Creek Campus President’s Table – Dr. Birgitte Ryslinge
- PCC Sylvania Campus President’s Table – Dr. Linda Gerber
- PCC SE/ELC Campus President’s Table – Dr. Jessica Howard
- PCC Federation of Classified Employees
- Arthur and Ella Booth
- Cheryl Burgermeister
- Wing-Kit Chung
- Thane and Renee Cleland
- Betty and Dick Duvall
- Denise and Robert Frisbee
- Norma Jean and Henry Germond
- Cheryl Hinerman
- Ross Lienhart and Sheila Edwards-Lienhart
- Deborah and David Miller
- Chris and Tom Neilsen
- Barbara Raz
Reliable Executive Support Promoting an Evening of Camaraderie and Tribute
- David and Carol Squire
- Kristin Watkins and Paul Garrahan