Be an FSR Star
Over 40% of our students have to take on the burden of student loans to finance their education. And for many, financial aid is simply not enough. This is why student scholarships are so important. Scholarships do so many things for our students: scholarships recognize students’ hard work; scholarships provide encouragement to our students to persist in their studies; and scholarships give our students hope that they can achieve their dreams.
The Impact of Your Gift
An example of what your gift would mean to one of our students:
- $152 ($12.67 per month): Covers one GED test
- $240 ($20 per month): Purchases two tools for a career technology student
- $360 ($30 per month): Covers one four-credit class
- $480 ($40 per month): Covers books for one term
- $600 ($50 per month): Covers two three-credit classes
Many Ways to Give
You can make a gift today.
Our online form makes donating both fast and secure.
PCC Payroll Deduction
Payroll deduction is a great way to give. You can choose to donate one hour's pay, or a specified amount each month.
A single direct payment can be made using a check, or your credit card.
Pledge a Donation
You can also pledge to give a donation semi-annually, or quarterly.