Photo ID cards for credit students
How to Get Your ID Card
To get an ID card, do the following:
- After registering for classes, go to a Registration Office.
- Bring a valid photo ID. Valid ID includes:
- Oregon Driver's License
- Military identification card
- Alien Registration Receipt Card (with photograph)
- Photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States
- Oregon public high school ID card, as long as it is within six months of the academic year listed on the card
- Expired identification is not considered valid
You will need to get a term validation sticker each term you are taking classes. Stickers can be obtained at Student Account Services or the Registration Offices.
Replacement ID Cards
Replacement cards are available to students who lose their ID cards at a cost of $10 per replacement.
Contact the Enrollment Services Office at 971-722-8888.