Photo ID Cards for Credit Students
How to Get Your ID Card
To get an ID card, do the following after enrolling for the current term:
- Go to your campus Admissions and Registration office.
- Bring proof of registration AND valid photo ID
- The college considers valid photo identification as the following: a passport, Oregon Driver's License, military identification card, Alien Registration Receipt Card (with photograph) and photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States. Expired identification is not considered valid.
- The college will also accept current Oregon public high school ID cards as a valid form of ID This form of identification cannot be used more than six months beyond the academic year listed on
Your current ID card is valid until you get a new ID but services requiring a student ID with a photo will not be available until you have your new ID card.
There is still a need for the term validation stickers regardless of the type of ID card you have. These stickers can be obtained at Student Account Services or Admissions and Registration Offices with proof of registration for the term.
Benefits of your new student ID card include the following:
- Discounts on travel
- Movie theater discounts
- Computer and other software discounts
- Much, much more!
Where to Get Your ID Card
- Cascade - Student Services Building, Room 102A
- Rock Creek - Building 9, 1st Floor
- Southeast - Mt. Tabor Hall, Great Hall
- Sylvania - Campus Center Building
Replacement ID Cards - Replacement cards are available to students who lose their ID cards at a cost of $10 per replacement.
Contact the Admissions and Registration Office at 971-722-8888.