Photo ID cards for credit students
How to get your ID card
- After registering for classes, go to a Registration Office.
- Bring a valid photo ID. Valid ID includes:
- Oregon driver's license
- Military identification card
- Alien registration receipt card (with photograph)
- Photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States
- Oregon public high school ID card, as long as it is within six months of the academic year listed on the card
- Expired identification is not considered valid
Replacement ID cards
Replacement cards are available to students who lose their ID cards at a cost of $10 per replacement.
Contact the Enrollment Services Office at 971-722-8888.