VetSuccess on Campus
Encouraging, promoting, and supporting veterans to be successful in their educational and career endeavors
What is VetSuccess?
VetSuccess on Campus is a program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that places an experienced Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor directly on campus to provide assistance and support to veteran students and their eligible family members.
Who is it for?
All student veterans, active duty, and dependents attending PCC can access the Department of Veterans Affairs through our full-time VetSuccess counselor.
We can help with:
- Guidance and support to help maximize your VA education benefits
- Information on VA benefits:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill and other VA education benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- VA Healthcare and Life Insurance
- VA Guaranteed Home Loans
- Coordination with other PCC services:
- Certifying Officials
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Career Resources
- Disability Services
- Veterans Resource Center
- Student Veterans’ Clubs
- Assistance with:
- Submitting a claim for disability compensation
- Employment information
- Locating community and other resources
Contact your VetSuccess on Campus Counselor directly, or ask a question in the form below.
- Steven Gordon, MS, CRC
- Office: 971-722-8456
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your phone number, best time to reach you and brief details about your questions or concerns.