Student Account Disputes

If you identify a possible error on your account, you have 30 days to contact PCC Student Account Services to dispute the charges. Before initiating the contact, however, there are a couple of things you will need to do:

  • Pay past due charges: You do not need to pay charges under dispute, but you do need to pay everything else. To view or pay your charges, log in to the MyPCC Paying for College tab, then click PCC-Pay.
  • Gather information: Be prepared to provide dates and times you accessed MyPCC; the names and locations of people you worked with on campus; or dates, times and names related to phone conversations.

Your dispute will be logged and staff will initiate a thorough investigation based on the information you provide. Student Account Services will contact you within 14 days to advise you of the outcome of the investigation.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of the investigation, you may file a tuition appeal. Please do not file an appeal until your dispute has been investigated as you will be required to meet all of the petition requirements, including payment of the amount under dispute.