Course Placement and Advising Complaints

If you have a complaint related to course placement or advising issue, please complete the PCC Complaints and Suggestions Form. All complaints are investigated by the Dean of Student Development. Use this staff directory link to locate the Dean of Student Development for your campus.

In extreme circumstances, the Dean may allow you to retake the course at no cost or recommend a full or partial tuition waivers. All recommendations for removal of tuition are subject to review and approval by the office of the Bursar.