Academic Complaints

Complaints related to course dissatisfaction or quality of instruction are investigated by the Division Dean. Depending on the circumstances, the Division Dean may allow you to retake the course at no cost or recommend a full or partial tuition waiver. All tuition waivers are subject to review and approval by the office of the Bursar.

If you are unhappy with the outcome, you may file a tuition appeal. However, you will be required to meet all of the petition requirements, including the submission deadline and payment of the courses in question.

You may use the staff directory to help locate the name of the Dean, or contact the academic department. The staff directory allows you to search by name, location or title.