How to Enroll in MyRefunds
Login to MyPCC. From the Home Page, select the Paying for College tab.
Click on the MyRefunds link located on the right hand side of the screen in the Financial Aid channel.
Follow the three step enrollment process:
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Verify your personal information
- Select your refund method and complete the banking information
After you have enrolled, you will use the MyRefunds to view or change your refund information.
You will have access to the following inside the MyRefunds link:
About Me tab
- Verify your personal information (Note: changes must be made through PCC’s registration office)
- Add a preferred email address
- Sign up for optional text messaging for notification when refunds are disbursed
- View or change the bank account number used for direct deposit
Refund Disbursement tab
(Note: the timestamp listed under Status is Eastern Standard time)
- View your current and prior financial aid refund amounts and status
- Change your preferred refund method
3-Step Enrollment Process Enrollment
Step 1: Read and accept the Terms and Conditions Enrollment
Step 2 - Verify personal information. Contact Registration for any changes.
Students may add a personal email. All other changes must be made through PCC and will be updated nightly.
Step 3 – Select the refund method.
Direct deposit to an existing checking (1) or savings (2) account (a.k.a. ACH)
This expands the window to allow for entry of bank account information. Enter your bank account information, read and accept the terms and conditions and create an account. A Nickname is required. (Note: Where it says U.S. banks, it is referring to banks located in the United States not US Bank. )
Hint! The Nickname will be used at a later time to access account information.
To verify your Direct Deposit is set up correctly, click on the About Me tab in MyRefunds, and scroll to the bottom to the Bank Account Profiles section. The Account Status will initially show “Pending Prenote”. When your bank account information is verified it will change to “Success” and your account will be ready to receive your refund. Hint! The Nickname will be used at a later time to access account information.