Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

Now that you are happily employed, you want to make sure to keep your job and stay happy.

  1. Maintain eligibility

    To keep your work study funds, you must:

    If you fail to maintain your eligibility, you will be sent an email and your supervisor will be notified that you are no longer eligible to work.

Unhappy with your job?

If you don't like your job, or you want to find a different work study job, contact your supervisor and let them know that you want to leave the position. As long as you and the supervisor agree, you can apply for a new position on Career Connections. Keep in mind that work study jobs are limited, so you should really be sure that you want to give up your current job. You are only allowed to have one work study job at the same time.

Need help?

If you have questions about your eligibility or if you are having trouble with your work study position, contact the work study coordinator.