You are invited to Pay4College nights: four nights dedicated to financial aid, scholarships, and other resources to help you pay for college! Reserve your spot to participate in one of the following Pay4College Nights.
- 5:30pm - Check-in and light refreshments
- 6-8pm - Information sessions and FAFSA assistance
Dates and locations:
Monday, January 12: Cascade Campus cancelled
- Tuesday, January 13: Sylvania Campus
- Wednesday, January 14: Rock Creek Campus
- Thursday, January 15: Southeast Campus
What to Bring:
If you plan to get assistance with completing your FAFSA application during the event, please bring the following information from both students and parents:
- Social Security numbers
- Birth dates
- Proof of previous year's income: W-2s, the last pay stub for the year, or copy of most recent tax return.
- Current value of assets: cash, checking, savings, investments and value of businesses, farms, etc.
- Federal Student Aid PIN: To expedite the application process, request a FAFSA PIN prior to the event at pin.ed.gov