Pay4College Nights

Pay4College Nights: January 12 - 15

You are invited to Pay4College nights: four nights dedicated to financial aid, scholarships, and other resources to help you pay for college! Reserve your spot to participate in one of the following Pay4College Nights.

All events:

  • 5:30pm - Check-in and light refreshments
  • 6-8pm - Information sessions

Dates and locations:

  • Monday, January 12: Cascade Campus
  • Tuesday, January 13: Sylvania Campus
  • Wednesday, January 14: Rock Creek Campus
  • Thursday, January 15: Southeast Campus

Sign up today!