HR Skills for Every Manager
- Date/Time: July 16, 2014 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Cost: $99 per person
In submitting this registration, you consent to all PCC policies and procedures, which includes your consent to Financial Responsibility, Telephone Contact, and Electronic 1098-T Delivery.
For questions regarding this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-6686.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Understand key employment laws and how they affect their roles as managers
- Know the Why, What and When of documentation
- Be able to construct an effective discipline plan
- Understand how to accommodate disabilities
- Be able to recognize family leave situations and react accordingly
What Topics are Covered?
- HR and the organization
- HR principles
- The framework of HR law
- State and federal laws
- Key human resource laws
- Basic HR practices
- SMART goals
- Discipline and termination
- Ten suggestions for staying out of legal trouble