Workshop: Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
Improve your understanding of transactions, statements and analysis
This course is designed to teach the basics of accounting and finance to those who have little or no accounting or financial background. We will start with a review of transactions and how transactions are inserted into the accounting equation, then move on to how financial statements are created. We will also have a brief review of financial statement analysis.
What Will Participants Learn?
- How accountants view economic transactions
- How the accounting equation organizes economic information
- How financial statements are created
- How to analyze financial statements
What Topics are Covered?
- Accounting basics
- The accounting equation
- Creating financial statements
- Analyzing financial statements
- Date/Time: September 10, 2015 8:30am-12:30pm
- Location: CLIMB Center
- Cost: $150 per person
- CRN: 35386
In order to register, system requires a PCC ID Number (often referred to as your G#). If you haven’t taken courses at PCC, you will need to set up an account first. Register Here: PCC Registration
In submitting this registration, you consent to all PCC policies and procedures, which includes your consent to Financial Responsibility, Telephone Contact, and Electronic 1098-T Delivery.
For questions regarding this program, email email@example.com or call 971-722-6686.