Workshop: Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Date/Time: Thursday Oct. 23, 2014; 8:30am - 12:30pm.
- Cost: $99
In submitting this registration, you consent to all PCC policies and procedures, which includes your consent to Financial Responsibility, Telephone Contact, and Electronic 1098-T Delivery.
For questions regarding this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-6686.
This course is designed to teach the basics of accounting and finance to those who have little or no accounting or financial background. We will start with a review of transactions and how transactions are inserted into the accounting equation, then move on to how financial statements are created. We will also have a brief review of financial statement analysis.
What Will Participants Learn?
- How accountants view economic transactions
- How the accounting equation organizes economic information
- How financial statements are created
- How to analyze financial statements
What Topics are Covered?
- Accounting basics
- The accounting equation
- Creating financial statements
- Analyzing financial statements