Workshop: Excel 2010 Level 3
- Date/Time: Wed. July 23, 2014; 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Cost: $199
In submitting this registration, you consent to all PCC policies and procedures, which includes your consent to Financial Responsibility, Telephone Contact, and Electronic 1098-T Delivery.
For questions regarding this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-6686.
Excel Level 3 presents more complex skills than those in our Level 1 and Level 2 courses. This advanced course will challenge participants. Topics introduced include PivotTables and macros, financial functions, data analysis, auditing and additional functions, advanced formatting and analysis tools, collaboration, and more. The course concludes with an integration lesson.
- Creating Financial Functions
- Using Data Analysis Tools
- Creating PivotTables
- Creating PivotCharts
- Recording Macros & Macro Security
- Running Macros
- Working with Grouped Worksheets
- Consolidating Worksheet Data
- Using Data Tables and Trendlines
- Working with Data Validation
- Creating Folders in Excel
- Inserting and Viewing Comments
- Tracking Changes
- Merging Multiple Workbooks
- Integrating Excel with Other Programs