June 5, 2013 Symposium
Contact Bonnie Starkey at email@example.com.
Achieve Market Leadership
Hosted by the PCC CLIMB Center for Advancement, the PCC Newberg Center, and the Chehalem Valley Chamber of Commerce:
- Wednesday, June 5, 2013
- 7:30am - 9:30am
Light refreshments at 7:30am provided by Bon Appétit
- PCC Newberg Center
135 Werth Blvd. Newberg, OR 97132
- Registration required due to limited seating. To register, visit www.chehalemvalley.org.
Our Business Experts:
FOUR PILLARS OF DIGITAL MARKETING
By the age of 26, Anthony Miller was the General Manager of a $30 million dollar petroleum company. He then went on to establish Stepping Stone Solutions, a sales and marketing consulting firm. Anthony traveled the world helping others achieve success in sales, marketing, leadership and motivation. He is currently the Managing Director at Digital Aptitude, an international internet marketing agency.
Learn about the four pillars of digital marketing and how and when your business should build them:
- PPC - Pay Per Click
- Web Design
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SMM - Social Media Marketing
CULTIVATING CUSTOMER CONNECTIONS
In 2002, Patrick Galvin cofounded The Galvanizing Group, a word of mouth marketing and public relations firm in Portland, Oregon. As the firm's "chief galvanizer," he has helped increase credibility, visibility and sales for hundreds of individuals and businesses, from sole proprietorships to publicly traded companies. Patrick speaks regularly throughout the United States, Latin America and Canada.
How do you connect with customers in ways that will keep them coming back and referring others?
- Create "wow" experiences that customers will want to repeat
- Ask for and get great referrals while strengthening existing customer relationships
- Choose and creatively use the right social media tools to build meaningful connections
CREATING MEMORABLE 15-SECOND BUSINESS INTRODUCTIONS
Christine Richards began her career in England as an owner, manager and sales expert in hotels, restaurants, banking and real estate. Through her work with Black Belt Business Solutions, over 33,000 people have benefited from her training and speaking on the topics of sales, communication, customer service, and behavioral profiling.
The first and most difficult part of selling is getting people to pay attention to you and your product or service. How will they remember who you are when the need comes up?
- Discover the real purpose of business introductions
- Craft your message to be the one that they will hear and remember
- Understand why people buy and why trust is so important