What is it?
The true test of excellent customer service is not when things are going well, but when a problem arises. Does the customer still want to do business with your organization after the issue is resolved? If a customer still feels angry after a negative customer service experience, he or she might tell 9 to 15 other people, or worse, express that dissatisfaction online through forums or social media.
Exceeding your customers’ expectations is crucial for business success. CLIMB Professional Development and Training has the tools you need to enable your organization to demonstrate superior customer service even in the toughest situations.
Is it right for you?
Do your employees have the skills to deliver superior customer service at all times and in any situation? CLIMB’s expert trainers will help your employees excel in satisfying your customers and keeping them coming back.
Our trainings include, but are not limited to:
- Appropriate and Effective Use of Email
- Beyond Basic Service Strategies
- Communicating to Different Personality Types
- Communication for Results
- Coping with Angry Feelings and Angry People
- Customer Service for the 21st Century
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Fantastic Customer Service Every Time
- Influence without Authority
- Listening for the Message
- Negotiating for a Win-Win Types
- Professional Image
- Professional Writing Skills
- Working Well with Others
Please contact us for more information:
- Phone: 971-722-6686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org