Leadership, Management, Supervision
What is it?
CLIMB Professional Development and Training offers a wide array of Leadership, Management and Supervision topics from which you can select the combination that best meets the needs of your organization. Help your high-potential employees develop the skills to become effective leaders in your organization, from department managers to floor supervisors to executive leadership.
Is it right for you?
Are you looking for areas of leadership training that will address specific needs for your employees’ development? Or perhaps you are interested in partnering with our experts who will work with you to design a customized Leadership Program that fits your organization? Contact us today to get started!
Our trainings include, but are not limited to:
- Challenges of Ethics and Values
- Coaching for Success
- Conflict Management
- Creating a Respectful Workplace
- Effective Delegation
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence (in the Workplace)
- Employee Relations for New Managers
- Empowering Others in the Workplace
- Financial Planning
- Goal Setting and Productivity
- Human Resource Essentials
- Improving Non-Productive Behavior
- Leadership and Building an Effective Team
- Management Effectiveness
- Managing Your Time and Priorities
- Motivating and Empowering Others
- Motivation without Manipulation
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Professional Image
- Self-Directed Teams
- Strategic Planning
- Strengths Based Leadership
- Succession Planning
- Time Management
See Leadership Academy for further topics.
Please contact us for more information:
- Phone: 971-722-6686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org