What is it?
CLIMB Professional Development and Training provides learning and development opportunities to high- potential employees through the Leadership Academy. The Academy offers Program Awards at three levels to enhance the leadership effectiveness of supervisors, managers and organizational leaders. Each Program Award represents 16 hours of classroom participation with an industry expert in Leadership.
Is it right for you?
The Leadership Academy offers the integration and structure that will allow your employees to progress through the levels of leadership, and also offers the flexibility to adapt to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us to discuss the best fit for your employees.
Our trainings include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching for Success
- Defining Leadership
- Effective Delegation
- Infusing Ethics and Values
- Motivating and Empowering Others
- Retention and Succession Strategies
- Social Intelligence and the 8th Habit
- Change Management
- Creating a Respectful Workplace
- Effective Performance Appraisals
- Emotional Intelligence and the 7th Habit
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Leadership and Management Styles
- Leading an Effective Meeting
- Communicate Effectively
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Managing Conflict
- Problem Solving
- Role of the Supervisor
- Team Building
- Time Management
See Leadership, Management, Supervision for further topics.
Please contact us for more information:
- Phone: 971-722-6686
- Email: email@example.com