Professional Development Courses
Why Should You CLIMB?
Partner with CLIMB Professional Development and Training as the one source for all your training needs. You can count on us to provide responsive, relevant and results-oriented solutions to help your organization reach its peak performance:
Whether you are a veteran business owner, a team leader, or an aspiring entrepreneur, you can take advantage of our professional development courses. At the Portland Community College - CLIMB Center, we offer a wide range of skill training classes designed to give you the tools you need for success. When it comes to developing your business and reaching your goals, we firmly believe that the proper training and motivation can make your dreams a reality. No matter what type of business goals you have in mind, you can take advantage of everything that our development courses have to offer.
The Portland Community College - CLIMB Center offers a variety of courses that cover all aspects of running a business and achieving success. Just some of our courses include leadership, sales, customer experience, online sales and management, IT and software, and communication. Our top priority is to help you reach your full potential. No matter what type of role you play in your business, we know that you can benefit from our development courses.
To learn more about the professional development courses offered at the Portland Community College - CLIMB Center, Oregon residents are encouraged to contact our campus in Portland, OR. Give us a call today to discover more about available courses, and how the CLIMB program can help you gain the knowledge and tools you need to be successful in the business world. We are a one-stop shop for businesses to come for education and training!
- For more about our upcoming workshops »
- Programs designed to foster strategic thinking and vision, manage processes, and sharpen supervisory skills.
- Cutting-edge sales training and coaching to boost sales and increase your bottom line.
- Connecting with your employees and customers is more challenging and more important than ever before.
- Customer Service
- Exceeding your customers’ expectations is crucial. Give your employees the skills to start making a difference today.
- IT / Software
- Keep your employees up to date with the latest technology to compete in the world marketplace.
- Industrial / Technical
- Upgrade your workers’ technical skills today to ensure that they’ll be equipped to handle the business of tomorrow.
- On-line Sales and Sales Management
Achieve greater market share through self-paced training with proven techniques and sales strategies.