RE-INVENTING or Expanding Your Business
What is it?
When you are ready to expand your business by adding a location, employees or equipment, or re-invent with additional products or services, the SBDC advanced business management programs are designed to help you achieve your business goals. Through class work, one-on-one long-term advising, and peer mentorship you will learn how to implement a plan for sound growth and expansion, and how to understand and use your financial data to maximize your growth potential.
Which program is right for you?
- Small Business Management Program Year 3 (SBM3)
- This program is designed for the entrepreneur who has been in business for five years, finds themselves working harder than ever and not getting ahead the way they want by now. The candidate for this program usually has employees and many systems in place and now wants to operate and grow their business using reports and a dashboard of key performance indicators. Their goal is to become a million-dollar business. The program provides classroom/peer support and one-on-one counseling customized to your specific business situation and needs.
- International Trade Small Business Management Program (IT SBM)
- The International Trade Small Business Management program provides 10 months of in-depth instruction and one-on-one advising to help your small business go global. Participants will learn about exporting and importing from experienced trade professionals in areas such as global marketing, logistics, compliance and documentation, trade finance, legal considerations, and cross-cultural awareness.
- If you have been in business for at least three years and want to explore the possibility of growing your business to the global marketplace, then International Trade Small Business Management is the program for you. This class will also prepare you to become a Certified Global Business Professional. (The exam is optional and not included in the program.)
For more information on this program contact SBDC: 971-722-5080 | email@example.com