Life by Design NW Creating the Life You Want After 50
971-722-6634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Life by Design NW redefines how to successfully navigate work-life transitions and plan for meaningful retirement. Our training programs and services address the needs of the changing workforce and provide opportunities for giving back to the community.
How do you start this journey? Call or set up an appointment for one-on-one advising. Extensive resources available for intentional life planning, service leadership, aging in place, and encore careers. Contact info below.
What's Next? Creating the Life You Want at 50+
A six-week workshop series about personal intention.
Encore Entrepreneurship: Business After 50
Salon: The Boomer Connection
"The Salon fills one of my burning needs for conversations of substance with my peers about a wide range of subjects, picked by my cohort, and facilitated in a circle format."
- Exploring the Power of Personal Stories – April 11
- "The Sandwich Generation": Changing Relationships with Our Adult Children and Our Aging Parents – April 4 and April 12
- What's Next? Tools for Life Transition – April 28
- You and Your Money: How You Plan and Protect It – May 4
- Is Self-employment for You? – May 11
Life by Design NW empowers people 50+ to find their passion and purpose through intentional life-planning, entrepreneurship and self-discovery. We inspire individuals in navigating life’s transitions.
- For more information, please contact Life by Design NW: 971-722-6634
- Or, sign up for our e-newsletter: email@example.com