Creating the Life You Want After 50
Life by Design NW redefines how to successfully navigate work-life transitions and plan for meaningful retirement. Our training programs and services address the needs of the changing workforce and provide opportunities for giving back to the community.
"The Salon fills one of my burning needs for conversations of substance with my peers about a wide range of subjects, picked by my cohort, and facilitated in a circle format."
“The Discover, Design and Engage course offers a well designed curriculum that builds in a sequential manner, a strong foundation for self-reflection and change.”
- Navigation Tools
- How do you start this journey? Call or set up an appointment for one-on-one advising. Extensive resources available for intentional life planning, service leadership, aging in place, and encore careers. Contact info below.
- Creating the Life You Want at 50+
- Business and retraining options. Registration »
- Encore Entrepreneurship: Business After 50
- Have you ever thought about starting your own business?
- 50+ Job Seekers Group
- Identify tools and resources for your employment needs.
- Salon: The Boomer Connection
- Share your thoughts with peers who care about meaningful discussion.
Life by Design NW is excited to announce that we are now part of the CLIMB Center for Advancement at Portland Community College.
CLIMB stands for Continuous Learning for Individuals, Management and Business.
- For more information, please contact Life by Design NW: 971-722-6634
- Or, sign up for our e-newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org