Portland’s Go-To Resource for 50+
Life by Design NW redefines how to successfully navigate work-life transitions and plan for meaningful retirement. Our training programs and services address the needs of the changing workforce and provide opportunities for giving back to the community.
- Life/Work Transitions Affinity Group
- Pause a moment in your personal transition.
- Salon: The Boomer Connection
- Share your thoughts with peers who care about meaningful discussion.
- 50-plus Job Seekers Group
- Identify tools and resources for your employment needs.
- Discover, Design and Engage
- This six-week course is the starting point for those who want to create a future of their own design.
Life by Design NW is excited to announce that we are now part of the CLIMB Center for Advancement at Portland Community College. CLIMB stands for Continuous Learning for Individuals, Management and Business.
We remain dedicated to our mission: Empowering people to find their passion and purpose while giving back to the community. We look forward to expanding our products and services to better serve the business community, as well as enhancing our skills-based volunteer program and customized life planning offerings.
- For more information, please contact Life by Design NW: 971-722-6634
- Or, sign up for our e-newsletter: email@example.com