Special Topics in Health Care
What is it?
Each term, CLIMB offers a variety of courses in health care that fulfill continuing education requirements for health care professionals, and offer insight into special topics you may wish to know more about.
Is it right for you?
CLIMB's special topics in health care address specific areas such as IV therapy, diabetes, foot and nail care, pain management, chronic wound management, and many more. Our course offerings in this area change from term to term, so check back regularly! And if you don't see what you need, come talk to us. We'll develop a course to address that critical gap.
- Foot and Nail Care - Lecture Only
- Intravenous Therapy Online
- Introduction to Aquatic Animal Medicine: Fish as Patients
- Introduction to Intravenous Therapy
- Medical Terminology Online
- Oregon Oral Radiology Proficiency Certification Prep
- Phlebotomy for Health Professionals - Hybrid
- PICC Care and Maintenance
- Restraint, De-escalation, and Provider Safety Course
For more information on this program contact CLIMB: 971-722-6633 | email@example.com
- View the current schedule of classes for Special Topics in Health Care and write down your CRN.
- Visit Non-Credit Registration and create a new account. Returning PCC Students can skip this step.
- Register for your course online using MyPCC.
Or, learn about setting up this training for your entire team.