Health Care Entry-Level Training
What is it?
CLIMB's Institute for Health Professionals entry-level health care training courses will prepare you to begin a career in health care even if you do not have previous experience in the field.
Is it right for you?
If you are interested in a career as a health care professional but don't have experience, our Health Care Entry-Level Training courses are a great option for you. Entry-level positions help you get your foot in the door and offer considerable job security because they are always in demand.
- Pharmacy Technician application process
- Phlebotomy application process
- Sterile Processing Technician
For more information on this program contact CLIMB: 971-722-6633 | email@example.com
- View the current schedule of classes for Entry-Level Training and write down your CRN.
- Visit Non-Credit Registration and create a new account. Returning PCC Students can skip this step.
- Register for your course online using MyPCC.
Or, learn about setting up this training for your entire team.