Health Care Entry-Level Training
Questions? Contact Bem Hanamoto
Upcoming Information Sessions
Interested in starting your career in healthcare? Attend one of our upcoming free, 1-hour information sessions.
In each session, you'll learn:
- A day in the life of the respective career
- Job prospects
- Detailed information on our programs
- How to Become a Phlebotomist: July 7, 2016 | 6-7pm | CLIMB Center | RSVP
- How to Become a Sterile Processing Technician: July 19, 2016 | 6-7pm | CLIMB Center | RSVP
- How to Become a Pharmacy Technician: July 21, 2016 | 6-7pm | CLIMB Center | RSVP
CLIMB's Institute for Health Professionals entry-level health care training courses will prepare you to begin a career in health care even if you do not have previous experience in the field.
Is it right for you?
If you are interested in a career as a health care professional but don't have experience, our Health Care Entry-Level Training courses are a great option for you. Entry-level positions help you get your foot in the door and offer considerable job security because they are always in demand.
- Pharmacy Technician application process
- Phlebotomy application process
- Sterile Processing Technician
For more information on this program contact CLIMB: 971-722-6633 | firstname.lastname@example.org