- Course Number:
- EET 256
- Course Title:
- Capstone Project
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
- Special Fee:
Students learn how to work as teams on instructor approved projects. Students can choose projects in electronics, renewable energy systems, wireless/data communications and automation/robotics. Typical project activities include the research and design phase, the execution phase, and the project report phase. A written report and oral presentation is required. Prerequisites: EET 241 or EET 242; and EET 222 Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
- Research projects and develop plans to execute them.
- Work as part of a team with divided up responsibilities.
- Measure and analyze the performance of projects.
- Use circuit simulation software, spreadsheet software, and a word processor.
- Present oral reports and projects.