Course Content and Outcome Guide for DT 9406
- Posted by:
- Raymond Ridgley
- Course Number:
- DT 9406
- Course Title:
- Dental Technology Practicum
- Credit Hours:
- 1 TO 5
- Lecture hours:
- Lecture/Lab hours:
- Lab hours:
- Special Fee:
Course DescriptionCovers all steps and procedures in the construction of dental replacements which may include cast metal crowns and bridges, the use of dental ceramics, and/or partial and full dentures.
Addendum to Course Description
Laboratory experience for current students needing extra lab time and/or working dental laboratory technician who need to upgrade skills. Course work is individually designed to fit the needs of the student.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Outcome Assessment Strategies
1. Students will be evaluated on a pass/fail basis.
2. Course work completed in this course may be applied for credit in other courses as determined by the course instructor.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
2. Upgrade skills, as appropriate
3. Develop new skills, as appropriate