- Course Number:
- CAS 213
- Course Title:
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
- Special Fee:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Grading of this class will be based on completion of project(s) developed individually or as part of a team.
Assessments may include:
- Tests or quizzes
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Themes, Concepts, Issues
- Create and modify simple scripts demonstrating a variety of techniques such as working with text, images, windows, and forms
- Manipulate page content using the DOM
- Upload and test pages containing scripts on a web server
- Define objects, properties, methods, and events
- Utilize event handlers to respond to user events such as mouse clicks and mouse-overs
- Create a simple array and display data from it
- Analyze code and error-check formulas.
- Direct instruction (+ study time) in programming-related computations involving Boolean algebra and arithmetic expression construction and evaluation.
- Development of skill in programming-related computations.