Margaret Carter Skill Center
The Skill Center is dedicated to helping its students become productive and contributing members of the community.
- We help our students to:
- Achieve self-sufficiency through basic educational and occupational training
- Match their skills with labor market opportunities
- We provide our students with the workforce tools to:
- Find and keep a living-wage job
- Prepare for the demands of the workplace today and in the future
The PCC Margaret Carter Skill Center will assist students in applying skills and knowledge to basic problems faced by individuals and society. The center will enable individuals to function effectively as independent decision makers, to be effective citizens in society, and to be productive employees in the workplace.