- Where are classes held?
- Trainings are conveniently located at local Mt. Hood and Portland Community College campus and centers. Locations and dates can be found on the professional/technical and vocational ESL training schedules.
- I am on unemployment; can I still go to school?
- There are eligibility guidelines established by the Oregon Employment Department for Training Unemployment Insurance (TUI). Speak to an Employment Department representative or your career counselor for more information.
- I am a dislocated worker; are the classes on the State of Oregon Eligible Training Provider (ETP) list?
- Possibly, please look for the program on the ETP web page. Note that "Accounting-Bookkeeping" is listed under the Business Administration - Accounting Associate's degree
- What should I do next to get into a training?
- Please contact a training representative.