Training FAQ

Where are classes held?
Trainings are conveniently located at local Portland Community College campus and centers.
I am on unemployment; can I still go to school?
There are eligibility guidelines established by the Oregon Employment Department for Training Unemployment Insurance (TUI). Speak to an Employment Department representative or your career counselor for more information.
I am a dislocated worker; are the classes on the State of Oregon Eligible Training Provider (ETP) list?
Possibly, please look for the program on the ETP web page. Note that "Accounting-Bookkeeping" is listed under the Business Administration - Accounting Associate's degree
What should I do next to get into a training?
Please contact a training representative.