Need help planning your career? Finding a job? Choosing a major? Let us help! Explore career and job services for students.
Many PCC programs offer students the opportunity to earn short-term certificates, ranging in length from one term to one year. These certificates can act as a credential for entry-level employment in a particular industry or as a benchmark on the way to an advanced degree.
- Career Pathways Certificates
- These certificates are short-term credentials (12-44 credits) which prepare students for entry-level employment within an occupational area. Career Pathways certificates may be the first certificate a student earns while pursuing a longer certificate or an AAS degree.
- One-year Certificates
- These certificates can be obtained in one year or less and can prepare students for a variety of occupational endeavors, including licensure and test preparation. In addition, these certificates can be an additional step on the way to pursuing a longer certificate or degree.
- Management Training
- The Management and Supervisory Development Department can provide practical, real-world, hands-on training in any topic you choose.
- Professional Development
- Community Education seminars and classes in team building, communications styles, motivating others, working with a multicultural workforce, assertiveness training and more.
- Professional Licensing
- CEUs for electrical license renewal, accountants, tax preparers and consultants.
- CLIMB Center for Advancement
- Programs such as small business development, contract training, and entry-level health care training.