Computer Education: Credit & Degree
- Computer Applications and Office Systems:
- Learn computer literacy and software applications used in business in a self-paced, hands-on environment. Focuses on word processing, spreadsheets, databases, web page creation, keyboarding, office systems and communications.
- Computer Information Systems:
- Focuses on the development, installation, and administration of hardware-software systems and networks for businesses and other organizations. Includes program design and development, technical support, end-user training, database design, software and hardware evaluation, system integration and documentation.
- Computer Science Transfer:
- Focuses on both theoretical investigations and practical developments in computer technology and applications, including representation and storage of information, programming languages, and the design and implementation of microprocessors to execute algorithms. Credits earned in this program transfer to four-year institutions, toward a bachelor's degree.