Earn a Degree or Certificate
Portland Community College offers classes in more than 80 subjects that lead to four-year bachelor’s degrees and two-year professional-technical degrees.
Each year, 5,000 PCC students transfer their credits to universities.
- Our demanding and passionate instructors are dedicated to helping you succeed.
- Our small class sizes encourage participation.
- Our flexible 4-term schedule means you can enroll almost any time of year.
- Our knowledgeable advisors will help you choose the right path based on your goals and readiness.
And while there are plenty of opportunities to have fun, PCC students are serious about their education, often juggling jobs, family and finances to complete our programs.
- You may enroll regardless of your prior educational experience, and if you’re not quite ready for our challenging, college-level programs, we have classes to get you ready.
- Even if you don’t want a degree, you can still take most classes for fun or professional development.
- PCC students that transfer to universities are very successful there.
- PCC graduates get good jobs in interesting, rewarding careers.
It’s easy to take something for granted when it’s right in your back yard, but PCC has built a national reputation for quality and innovation over its 45-year history.