Together, we can create a sustainable future.
The Greater Portland Sustainability Education Network (GPSEN) is a multi-sector network of educators, students, non-profits, political and industry leaders, organizations, and community members collaborating to promote sustainability education in the Portland Metro region, including Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties, in Oregon, and Clark County in Washington.
Acknowledged as a Regional Center of Expertise (RCE) on education for sustainable development (ESD), by the United Nations University, in 2013, we are part of a coalition of 136 RCEs around the world.
How can you help create a more sustainable future?
- Check out How to Get Involved
- Sign up for our newsletter and find out about events and resources in our community.
- Take the GPSEN Engagement Pledge!
- Don't miss out on Events in our region!
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.