Computer eCycle Drive 2011
For information, contact Diane Shingledecker
2011 eCycle Recap
We had a total of 100 student and staff volunteers help with all phases of the drive, from developing marketing tools during winter term to volunteering during the actual event. Enthusiastic volunteers helped process 100 cars and recycle 142 computers, 106 monitors, 75 printers, and 434 miscellaneous items. See pictures in the Photo Pool. Thanks to everyone for supporting the 4th annual Computer eCycle Drive!
- PCC Sylvania, Parking Lot P10
- Saturday, May 14, 2011 from 9am to 1pm
- $5 per car, $10 per pick-up, SUV, or Van
(cash only - no large bills, please)
- What to Bring:
- Bring your old computers and accessories:
- CPUs, Laptops, Monitors
- Printers, keyboards, discs, etc.
- No TVs, please
- Our Recycler:
- Computer equipment will be recycled by Total Reclaim