Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 | 971-722-7152 | FAX: 971-722-7170 | email@example.com
General Education Study Abroad in Florence, Italy
This is a ten-week social science, arts & letters, and Italian-focused study abroad opportunity in Florence, Italy. Students study Italian at an immersion school, take approved general education social science and/or arts & letters courses (taught in English by an Oregon CC instructor) and live in the historical center of Florence for a unique Italian culture experience. Earn 12-16 credits of lower division, transferable college credit.
*** Please note: The 2013 Fall Florence program has been suspended by PCC. PCC students may have the opportunity to participate in this program by enrolling through one of our consortium partner colleges. Contact PCC Study Abroad if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Program Dates & Application Deadline
- Class Dates- September 27th - December 16th, 2013
- Application & Deposit Deadline - June 7th, 2013
This Program is open to students:
- who are over 18
- who have earned at least 12 college units
- who have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- who have fulfilled the standard prerequisites of reading, writing, and mathematics for enrolling in general education courses at PCC