Florence, Italy Application Process
Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 |971-722-7152 | FAX: 971-722-7170 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the General Florence, Italy Program Information page.
- Step 1: Download and fill out the General Education and Italian Program in Italy application. Be sure to fully read pages 1, 2, and 5 of the program application. When the application has been completely filled out, make a photocopy of the entire application, and keep the copy for your records.
- Step 2: Schedule an appointment to meet with a study abroad advisor to review important program information and have Part D, the Academic Approval section of the application on page 3, signed by a PCC Study Abroad advisor.
- Step 3: Drop off or mail your completed and signed application and check/money order deposit payment for $450.00, by the deadline of June 7, 2013, to the location listed below. Checks or money orders should be made payable to AIFS, with OIEC Italy written in the memo line. The American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS) serves as the program administrator.
PCC Office of International Education
Rock Creek Campus, Building 3, Room 223
17705 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229
- Student also have the option of paying the program fee by credit card. To pay by credit card, complete Part C, the Payment Options section of the application on page 3. Be sure to check whether you are using Visa, Master card, or American Express, and provide the full credit card #, expiration date, total amount to be charged, cardholder signature, cardholder name, address, and phone number.
- Step 4: Students not receiving financial aid must pay the program fee balance of $7,445.00, a refundable damage deposit of $250.00, and all optional AIFS program services (Transportation Package, Meal Plan Voucher, Personal Effects Insurance, and/or the Medical Insurance Upgrade) by Friday, August 2, 2013. Payment(s) should be submitted directly to AIFS.
- Financial Aid students are responsible for paying a $600 program reservation deposit, the refundable damage deposit of $250.00, all optional AIFS program services (Transportation Package, Meal Plan Voucher, Personal Effects Insurance, and/or the Medical Insurance Upgrade), and any remaining balance of the Program fee not covered by aid by Friday, August 2, 2013. Payment(s) should be made directly to AIFS. Any program fee balance covered by financial aid is due upon dispersal of Fall term aid.
ANY AND ALL PROGRAM DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS DUE PRIOR TO THE DISPERSEMENT OF FALL TERM FINANCIAL AID ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT!
It is important that financial aid students make arrangements to cover these expenses before the start of the Fall term.
- Step 5: Pay your PCC fall term program tuition by Monday, September 9, 2013. For additional tuition payment information, review the web pages below:
You must pay the full amount due by the due dates shown above. If you don't pay by the due date, one or more of the following steps will be taken:
- Deletion of your course registration.
- Late fee. A late fee of up to 10% of your unpaid tuition and fees.
- Financial hold. A financial hold will be placed on future registration and transcripts.
- Collection of your past due balance by an outside agency. Accounts in collection are subject to additional charges and penalties.