About PCC Study Abroad
Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 | 971-722-7152 | FAX: 603-614-7170 | email@example.com
Contact PCC Study Abroad Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To Talk to an Advisor
Students can connect with a study abroad staff member by phone, email, or scheduling a one-on-one appointment.
- Holly Frohlick - Study Abroad Advisor and Enrollment Specialist
(Rock Creek & Cascade)
Call 971-722-7152 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Nicole Tobin - Study Abroad and Exchange Program Coordinator
(Sylvania or Southeast)
Call 971-722-7117 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Locations and Hours
Study Abroad advisors visit PCC's main Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, and Sylvania campuses. Click on the Study Abroad Advising web page to verify when an advisor will be visiting a campus close to you for drop-in advising or quick questions.
Rock Creek Campus (Main Location)
- Office of International Education in Building 3, Room 223
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm or by appointment
- English & Modern Languages Office in the CT Building, Room 219
- Office Hours: Wednesdays, Drop-in Hours at 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Students can also email email@example.com to schedule an appointment at a different time on Wednesdays or for a different day during the regular work week.
- Office of International Education
- Attn: Study Abroad Program Staff
- 17705 NW Springville Road
- Portland, OR 97229