Grecia, Costa Rica Program Application Process
Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 | 971-722-7152 | FAX: 971-722-7170 | email@example.com
The deadline to apply for the Summer 2014 program is Friday, February 14, 2014.
To apply, students must meet all general program participation requirements and language pre-requisites. We advise students to first meet with a study abroad program advisor before beginning the application process.
- Step 1: Download and fill out the Costa Rica Summer Study Abroad Program application. Do not print this form out, as you will submit a digital copy of the completed form, as an email attachment. Type your information into each field, as indicated in the online application. Space will expand as you type in information. Save the form as "Your_Name_CostaRica_application_2013" and print out a copy for your records.
- Step 2: Email the application form, as an attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Step 3: Download and print out a copy of the Costa Rica Program Release and Conduct form. Read through the program release and student conduct agreement information, then complete and sign the entire form.
- Step 4: Schedule an appointment to meet with a study abroad advisor to review important program information and have your Program Release and Conduct form signed by a PCC Study Abroad advisor.
- Step 5: Drop off or mail a check/money order for $3500.00, along with your completed Costa Rica Program Release and Conduct form to the location listed below. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Central Oregon Community College with OIEC Costa Rica written in the memo line. Central Oregon Community College serves as the program administrator.
PCC Office of International Education
Rock Creek Campus, Building 3, Room 223
17705 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229
- Student also have the option of paying the program fee by credit card. To pay by credit card, contact the OIEC Coordinator, Jon Bouknight at (541) 330-4394 to arrange full payment before the application and payment deadline of February 15, 2013.
- Step 6: Pay your PCC summer term program tuition by Monday, June 10, 2013. For additional tuition payment information, review the webpages below:
You must pay the full amount due by the due dates shown above. If you don't pay by the due date, one or more of the following steps will be taken:
- Deletion of your course registration.
- Late fee. A late fee of up to 10% of your unpaid tuition and fees.
- Financial hold. A financial hold will be placed on future registration and transcripts.
- Collection of your past due balance by an outside agency. Accounts in collection are subject to additional charges and penalties.