Barcelona, Spain General Education Program Application Process
Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 | 971-722-7152 | FAX: 971-722-7170 | email@example.com
The deadline to apply for the Spring 2015 program will be Friday, October 17, 2014
- Step 1: Download and fill out the General Education and Spanish Program in Barcelona application. Be sure to fully read pages 1 and 2 of the program application. When the application has been completely filled out, make a photocopy of the entire application, and keep the copy for your records.
- Step 2: Download and print out a copy of the Barcelona, Spain Program Release and Conduct form. Read through the program release and student conduct agreement information, then complete and sign the entire form.
- Step 3: Schedule an appointment to meet with a study abroad advisor to review important program information and have Part D, the Academic Approval section of the application on page 3, signed by a PCC Study Abroad advisor.
- Step 4: Drop off or mail your completed and signed application and check/money order deposit payment for $395.00, by the deadline of October 17, 2014, to the location listed below. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Barcelona SAE, with OIEC Barcelona written in the memo line. Barcelona Study Abroad Experience (Barcelona SAE) serves as the program administrator.
PCC Office of International Education
Rock Creek Campus, Building 3, Room 223
17705 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229
- Students also have the option of paying for the application fee and/or the program fee by credit card. To pay by credit card, contact the OIEC Coordinator, Jon Bouknight at (541) 330-4394 to arrange application fee payment before October 17, 2014 and the program fee payment deadline of December 10, 2014.
- Step 5: Students not receiving financial aid must pay the program fee balance of $6050.00 and a $250.00 refundable damage deposit by Friday, December 10, 2014. Payment(s) should be submitted directly to Barcelona SAE..
- Financial Aid students are responsible for paying a $1,000.00 program reservation deposit, a refundable damage deposit of $250.00, and any remaining balance of the program fee not covered by aid by Friday, December 10, 2014. Payment(s) should be made directly to Barcelona SAE. Any program fee balance covered by financial aid is due upon dispersal of Spring term aid.
ANY AND ALL PROGRAM DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS DUE PRIOR TO THE DISPERSEMENT OF SPRING TERM FINANCIAL AID ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT!
It is important that financial aid students make arrangements to cover these expenses before the start of the Spring term.
- Step 6: Pay your PCC spring term program tuition by Monday, March 20, 2015. For additional tuition payment information, review the web pages below:
You must pay the full amount due by the due dates shown above. If you don't pay by the due date, one or more of the following steps will be taken:
- Deletion of your course registration.
- Late fee. A late fee of up to 10% of your unpaid tuition and fees.
- Financial hold. A financial hold will be placed on future registration and transcripts.
- Collection of your past due balance by an outside agency. Accounts in collection are subject to additional charges and penalties.