Intensive Spanish Immersion - Barcelona, Spain
971-722-7117 | FAX: 971-722-7576 | email@example.com
Intensive Spanish Immersion Program in Spain
This is a 12-week Spanish language-focused student exchange program opportunity in Barcelona, Spain. Study Spanish at a prestigious Catalonian university with students from Europe and other parts of the world. Earn 12-15 units of lower division, transferable college credit.
Program Dates & Application Deadline
- Class Dates - End of March 2015 - End of June 2015; specific dates will be announced in September 2014.
- Application & Deposit Deadline - October 15, 2014.
- TO APPLY: Make an appointment with the Study Abroad Advisor, Samantha Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 7117, in order to begin the application process. During your first meeting, you will receive the application form and complete instructions. In order to apply for the Spring 2015 program, you will need to meet with the advisor no later than October 1, 2014.
This program is open to students:
- who are over the age of 18
- who have earned at least 12 college units
- who have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- who have fulfilled the standard prerequisites of reading, writing, and mathematics for enrolling in general education courses at PCC
- who have completed SPA 202, SPA 250, or the equivalent, prior to program departure