This is a 12-week Spanish language-focused student exchange program opportunity in Barcelona, Spain. Study at a prestigious Catalonian university with students from Europe and other parts of the world. Earn 12-15 units of lower division, transferable college credit.
Program Dates & Application Deadline
|Fall Term||Winter Term||Spring Term|
|Application & Deposit Deadline||April 15||September 15||September 15|
|Arrival Date||Mid September||Early January||Late March/Early April|
|Term Ends||Late December||Late March||Late June|
TO APPLY: Make an appointment with the Study Abroad advisor, Ali Garfinkle (firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 7117) in order to begin the application process. During your first meeting, you will receive the application form and complete instructions. You will need to meet with the advisor no later than one month prior to the application deadline for the term you wish to participate.
This program is open to students:
- who are over the age of 18
- who have earned at least 12 college units at the time of application
- who have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- who have fulfilled the standard prerequisites of reading, writing, and mathematics for enrolling in general education courses at PCC
- who have completed the required level of Spanish language study prior to departure. The required language level depends on the term:
|Fall Term in Barcelona||Winter Term in Barcelona||Spring Term in Barcelona|
|Open to students who have completed at least SPA 201 or 250, or the equivalent, prior to departure||Open to students who have completed at least SPA 202 or 251, or the equivalent, prior to departure||Open to students who have completed at least SPA 203 or 251, or the equivalent, prior to departure|