About PCC Study Abroad
Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 | 971-722-7152 | FAX: 603-614-7170 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact PCC Study Abroad Office by emailing email@example.com
To Talk to an Advisor about Details Specific to your Studies
Students can connect with a study abroad advisor by phone, email, or scheduling a one-on-one appointment.
- Nicole Tobin - Study Abroad and Exchange Program Coordinator
Call 971-722-7117 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Locations and Hours
Study Abroad advisors visit PCC's main Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, and Sylvania campuses. Click on the Study Abroad Advising web page to verify when an advisor will be visiting a campus close to you for drop-in advising or quick questions.
Rock Creek Campus (Main Location)
- Office of International Education in Building 3, Room 223
- Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm or by appointment
- English & Modern Languages Office in the CT Building, Room 219
- Office Hours: Wednesdays, Drop-in Hours at 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Students can also email email@example.com to schedule an appointment at a different time on Wednesdays or for a different day during the regular work week.
PCC Office of International Education
Rock Creek Campus, Building 3, Room 223
17705 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229