SEVIS RECORD TRANSFER INFORMATION
- PCC requires the following documents to transfer your SEVIS record (I-20) to another educational institution:
- PCC SEVIS Transfer Request Form
- PCC Insurance Termination Form
- Admission letter from new educational institution
Note: The school that you are transferring to may also require that you and a PCC international student advisor fill out a transfer information form for that school.
- DEADLINE: For priority processing, you need to submit the above documents by Friday of finals week of your final term at PCC. Transfer is not guaranteed if you do not submit all required documentation by the stated deadline.
- Your SEVIS transfer release date will be the last day of finals week unless otherwise requested.
- After the release date PCC cannot make any changes to your SEVIS record.