- Quiet Existence
- Cascade Gallery presents Quiet Existence
by S. Tudyk
- "What's in the Bag?" — A Community Art Project
- Cascade Gallery presents "What's in the Bag?"
by Anne Greenwood with Sandy Sampson
- Made at PCC Cascade: Student Art Exhibition
- The PCC Cascade Campus Student Art Exhibit, Made at PCC Cascade, is a group exhibit of work done by our art students in the past year.
- Tammy Jo Wilson: Perspective
- Cascade Gallery presents Tammy Jo Wilson’s new and recent work exploring identity and race.
- Matthew W. Litteken: One Must Learn to Seduce
- Cascade Gallery presents Matthew Litteken’s paintings and installations exploring and critiquing consumerism.
- Leah Wilson: Distillations of Place
- Leah Wilson’s non-representational paintings of abstract color patterns address changes within ecosystems over time.
- Inge Bruggeman: Where do I put it if not on paper?
- Ink on paper, words on the page – how long will we hold on to this physical connection to language and information?
- SCHOOL/WORK: PCC Cascade Campus Art Faculty and Staff Exhibition
- The art exhibit highlights the diversity of media and concepts that our faculty members explore.
- MADE AT PCC CASCADE: PCC Cascade Campus Student Art Exhibition
- The show highlights the broad range of artwork made in PCC art classes.
- Laura Ahola-Young: Prodromes
- Ahola-Young reworks her paintings’ surfaces with glazes and scraping in order to reflect history and memory of a structure.
- Garrick Imatani: After the Fall
- Garrick Imatani takes and makes images, objects, and actions that range from graphite documents, cyanotypes, and documentary video to figurative sculpture, tours, and collaborative public events.
- Paul X. Rutz: The Measure of a Body
- An exhibition of life-sized oil paintings by Portland artist Paul X. Rutz, former Naval Officer, ballet dancer and newswire reporter.
- Heather D. Freeman: Mamma's Boy and Jeff Murphy: Dig
- “Dig” by Murphy and “Mamma’s Boy” by Freeman, both of Charlotte, North Carolina, explore the nature of parenthood and childhood in relation to the non-familial world.
- Cascade Faculty and Staff Exhibition
- The PCC Cascade Gallery is proud to present, for the very first time, a Cascade Campus non-Art Department staff and faculty exhibition. Please join us in celebrating the talent and artistry of our employees.
- Student Art Exhibition: Made at Cascade
- The Cascade Gallery is featuring the PCC Cascade Campus Student Art Exhibit, Made at Cascade. This group exhibit of work done by our art students highlights the board range of works with an array of techniques and artistic expressions.
- Michael Todd Arrigo: Packing Up
- Cascade Gallery presents a video installation and video stills by Ohio artist, Michael Todd Arrigo. "Most of my recent work begins as simple interactions with my family. I preserve some aspect of these interactions as photos, video or audio snippets and display them in ways that expose the meaning and strangeness immanent in commonplace objects and activities."
- Erin Galvez: Materialism
- Jeff and Sabrina Williams: American Dream
- Cascade Gallery presents an installation by a photography exhibition by Floridian artist team Jeff and Sabrina Williams. A merging of personal experience, dreams and an "on the road" documentation of American culture inspire these miniaturized illustrations.
- Mylan Rakich: Frosting
- Cascade Gallery presents an installation by Portland-based sculptor, Mylan Rakich. Rakich's works are primarily large scale steel fabrications that are lyrical and incorporate the industrial and natural worlds.
- Faculty and Staff Exhibition 2011
- Cascade Gallery is featuring an exhibition by PCC Cascade Campus Art Faculty and Staff.
- Student Art Exhibit: MADE AT CASCADE
- Cascade Art Students are presenting works in ceramics, sculpture, painting, drawing, printmaking, photography and mixed media allowing the scope of their vision to expand while gaining insight into new materials and ideas.
- Yuji Hiratsuka - Figures: Dialogue/Monologue
- The works of Yuji Hiratsuka: original color intaglio prints and collaged intaglio prints featuring whimsical figures expressing human conditions and moods.
- Carrie Iverson: Cusp
- Cascade Gallery presents the works of Carrie Iverson, Portland-based Iverson is a painter, printmaker and glass artist.
- Ceramics PDX: College Faculty Exhibition
- Cascade Gallery is featuring the recent work of Ceramics faculty from the Portland Metro area’s colleges and universities.
- With the Happy Crowd
- Cascade Gallery is featuring the current works of Ohioan Photographer, Katie Shannon.