There are different commercial and non-profit rates, plus extra costs for additional equipment and personnel. This information is listed on the venue pages.
- Visit our Facilities page to view the calendars for each space and make sure our facilities are available for the date(s) you want.
- Remember we have multiple venues: large main theater/auditorium, lobby, classroom, courtyard and the Little Theater of which occasionally get be booked individually. So be sure to check both calendars if you are wanting multiple spaces for your event such as the main theatre and lobby.
- If the date(s) are available, look over the various pages on our site for information about the space, prices, equipment and labor. The information available here should answer the majority of your initial questions.
- Type of event?
- Event date(s)?
- Point of contact info and billing info (if different)?
- Facility requested?
- Will you need dressing rooms?
- Will you need a staging area?
- Set up time needed for event?
- Event start time?
- Event end time?
- Clean up/strike time for event?
- Number of people involved?
- Expected attendance?
- Any known technical needs:
- Display or decorations
- Stage/Rigging (ie: rigged banners, platforms)
- Table/Chair – number and set up?
- Will food be provided at this event?
- Any other relevant info you think we should know about
- Once you can answer the previous questions you are ready to contact us! Fill out the Facility Use Inquiry Form to tell us about your event.
- Once we receive your PAC email inquiry we will verify the available date(s) and get back to you with a 30 day hold confirmation.
- You will have 30 days from our response to confirm the date(s) you are requesting and submit the $100 administrative fee.
- When the event is completed, the $100 administrative charge will be credited to your bill. If the event is canceled – the $100 is non-refundable.
- Wanting to view the space first? No problem, we have 30 days to schedule an appointment and make sure our facility is a good fit before you pay the $100.
- Once you have submitted the $100 administrative fee we will write up an estimate and schedule for your event.
- The 50% deposit is due no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- Please send payment, Insurance and W-9 documents to:
PCC Rooms & Facilities Office
c/o Matt Wade
12000 SW 49th Ave - SYL CC 247
Portland, OR 97219
There is a lot that goes on here at the PAC and due to the overwhelming number of inquires we receive daily it is sometimes difficult to respond immediately. However, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days please feel free to contact email@example.com to make sure your information was received.
Do You Need...
- PCC offers full service catering to events on campus. See the Catering Services website for more information and to order.
- Parking Passes?
- Bulk packs of parking permits are available from the Parking and Transportation department. Please contact them directly at 971-722-4703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Fire Permit?
- Any incense, flash paper or candles that will be used on stage or in the lobby require the client to obtain a free fire permit. Fire permits are available from the State Fire Marshal at: 1300 SE Gideon St., Portland, OR, 503-823-3712.
- Signs on Campus?
- The PCC Print Center offers a package, which includes printing and placing signs on campus to guide your audience to parking and the show. Contact Connie Umphress at 971-722-4348 or see the Print Center website.