Personnel policies are below this personnel charges data table.
|Position||Hourly Rate (4 hour minimum)||Overtime Rate (after 40 hours workweek, Sun-Sat)|
|Light Board Operator||$16||$24|
|Sound Board Operator||$16||$24|
All events require a minimum of one PAC Supervisor present during all hours Client is on PCC premises.
- PCC Supervisor/Crew call is 30 minutes prior to Client entering the building to open and prep the space.
- Supervisor/Crew call is 90 minutes prior to Curtain during performance/event dates.
- All crew calls are 4-hour minimum.
Paper Tech meeting is required for all events, unless otherwise determined by the PAC Scheduler--with 3 days
minimum notice required.
- Crew call for Paper Tech is 4-hour minimum--time & date TBA.
PCC House Manager is required for events with 250+ patrons.
- Call is no less than 90 minutes prior to Curtain until 30 minutes after final Curtain.
PCC does not provide Box Office staff or Ushers. PCC does not provide ticket sales services.
Meals & Breaks Policy
- 1-hour meal break, PAC is closed during break--crew remains off the clock
- 30-minute meal break, PAC is open during break--Client pays for meals and PAC crew remains on the clock.
- PCC will provide staff meals. Client will be charged $10 for each meal. PCC can provide Client with lunch boxes. Lunches $10 for each person.
Federal Labor laws for breaks & meals
- 1-hour meal break is required after every 5-hour shift. NO EXEPTIONS.
- 15 minute break is required every two hours (excluding rehearsals & performances).