Personnel policies are below this personnel charges data table.
|Position||Hourly Rate (4 hour minimum)||Overtime Rate (after 40 hours)||Notes|
|Event Supervisor||$23||$34.50||required for any use of a PAC venue|
|Technical Director||$23||$34.50||required at the discretion of PCC|
|Stage Manager||$23||$34.50||required at the discretion of PCC|
|Lighting Designer||$23||$34.50||required for any lighting changes|
|Light Board Tech||$16||$24||basic on/off board operation - with no lighting changes|
|Spot Operator||$23||$34.50||required for use of follow spot|
|Master Electrician||$23||$34.50||required for <5-7 instrument changes to light plot|
|Projectionist||$16||$24||required at the discretion of PCC|
|Sound Designer||$23||$34.50||required for events with <4 mics|
|Sound Assistant||$16||$24||required for >4 mics or w/ SD for events with sound mixing|
|Rigger||$16||$24||required if using fly rail (ie: grand, banners, ect.)|
|House Manager||$21||$34.50||required for all PAC Auditorium events|
|Stage Crew||$16||$24||required at the discretion of PCC for load in, run of show and/or strike|
|Set Up Crew||$16||$24||required for set up/lobby help or at the discretion of PCC|
All events require a minimum of one PAC Supervisor present during all hours Client is on PCC premises.
- PCC Supervisor/Crew call is 30 minutes prior to Client entering the building to open and prep the space.
- Supervisor/Crew call is 90 minutes prior to Curtain during performance/event dates.
- All crew calls are 4-hour minimum.
Paper Tech meeting is required for all events, unless otherwise determined by the PAC Scheduler--with 3 days
minimum notice required.
- Crew call for Paper Tech is 4-hour minimum.
PCC House Manager is required for all auditorium rentals.
- Call is no less than 90 minutes prior to Curtain.
PCC does not provide Box Office staff or Ushers. PCC does not provide ticket sales services.
Meals & Breaks Policy
- 1-hour meal break, PAC is closed with no clients in the space during break--crew remains off the clock
- 30-minute meal break, PAC is open during break--Client pays for meals and PAC crew remains on the clock.
- PCC will provide staff meals. Client will be charged $10 for each meal.
Federal Labor laws for breaks & meals
- 1-hour meal break is required after every 5-hour shift. NO EXEPTIONS.
- 15 minute break is required every two hours (excluding rehearsals & performances).