Renting the Auditorium and Lobby
The Auditorium and Lobby have been rented to put on productions and events such as East Indian Dances and annual winter Nutcracker performances. The lobby alone has been rented for mic and podium lectures and readings.
Base Rental Rate Includes
- 400-seat auditorium, stage, lobby, one dressing room
- Basic Rep plot lighting (100+ lights)
- Up to 2 vocal or instrumental microphones
- Up to 2 wireless microphones (Lavalier or Hand Held)
- Spike Tape & Glow Tape
- 2 Rolls Gaff Tape (No Duct Tape Allowed)
|Rates||For-Profit Rate (Performance)||For-Profit Rate (Rehearsal)||Non-Profit Rate (Performance)||Non-Profit Rate (Rehearsal)|
Please note: All events require a minimum of one PAC Supervisor present during all hours Client is on PCC premises. See Personnel charges and policies.For additional rules that apply specifically to rental of any of the theatres, please view the Theatre Policies and Guest Rules.